All the major Smartphone companies including Samsung, Gionee, Xiaomi, Vivo, and Apple are ready to start yet another rat race with the launch of their all-new products. Out of the lot, the Chinese Smartphone maker Vivo has officially stated the launch date of Vivo X20 to be September 21st this yearat the Great Wall of Beijing. This news of its launch has officially been confirmed on Weibo microblogging website.
Expected Vivo X20 Specifications:
- Vivo X20 is believed to comprise of the AMOLED full screen having a screen ratio of 85.3%.
- The Smartphone is said to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor.
- Vivo X20 is likely to possess 6GB of RAM and 256GB of ROM.
- Besides all these features, the Smartphone also features a 20MPP and 16MP dual camera setup along with a 24MP front camera for clicking some amazing selfies.
- As per the teaser of the Smartphone, it is likely that the phone does not possess any physical button on its front side which is why the fingerprint scanner might be placed on the backside of the phone.
- News also has it that the company has made use of DSP image processing technology so as to improve the picture quality.
- It is also likely that this Smartphone is compatible with Android 7.1 Nougat operating system.
- The battery power of the phone is said to be up to 3500 mAh.
The price of the Smartphone has not yet been disclosed but as per a fair estimate, it is likely to cost around $350 seeing the kind of features that it is being expected to provide.